Here is a primer on the vacuous article template, but for those unfamiliar with it, it consists of four key sections:
1. The existence of a difficult-to-prove trend is proposed.
2. The author quotes an expert in an attempt to support the existence of the trend, but the quote actually contains no real evidence.
3. One statistically insignificant person is introduced as evidence the proposed trend exists.
4. Information is given that seemingly supports the hypothesis, but actually has nothing to do with it.
- pictures-of-things-on-earth likes this
- gleemie reblogged this from alicetiara and added:
- alicetiara reblogged this from abbyjean and added:
- katherinestasaph likes this
- jakke likes this
- abbyjean posted this